Donnerstag, 22. November 2007

Xing qi si = Donnerstag = Thursday



At the language school, the lesson is mostly Chinese and only a little bit English.

Therefore I'm making big steps ahead in the Chinese language.

In the lunch break I stroll around in the park and I also went to Tianmen Sqare (literally translated: heaven's gate square). This square is really big - I think it is comparable to the Red Square in Moskow, but there is much more police on the place in Beijing. What still sometimes bothers me is that a lot of security staff and police wear big guns. I'm just not that much used to it and I always feel angst (yes, this word does exist in English).

Also at work security staff bring the cash for our cashier (yes, there is a safe for cash in our office!) so sometimes they just wait outside our office and when I go to the toilet I need pass them. They just look so stern.

Apart from that, I'm getting used to using the subway. It's just so quick although it's quite crowded. And it is "hen pianyi" (very cheap) - a ticket usually costs 2 yuan, that's 0,20 EUR.


I just upload some fotos from the park and then I need to "xuexi" - learn!

Keine Kommentare: