Mittwoch, 17. September 2008

万古朋友?!




Tonight after work I had my official farewell party with my colleagues and my boss. Because we eat Chinese food everyday, I decided to go for something different, in this case German food. In Beijing there are around five German restaurants, but one of the best and most cozy ones - as the guide books claimed -is the 'Bodenseestube' above the South-German bakery. So that's where we went. The Knoedel (dumplings) didn't really convince my colleagues, but 'Schweinehaxen' (meat), 'Weisswuerste' ,'Wienerle' (two types of German sausages), 'Kaesespaetzle' (cheese swabian noodles), 'Flammkuchen' and especially pretzels were positively approved. I really enjoy going out with my colleagues because we just laugh so much together. Afterwards we went shopping and took some pictures. Tomorrow is my last working day in China. I will miss my nice colleagues and hope they follow my invitation to come to Germany some day, but anyway I am sure we will stay in touch.

Keine Kommentare: