Dienstag, 16. September 2008

Home invitation





Yesterday we didn't have to work in China because of the public holiday on Sunday. My boss had invited some colleague-friends (incl. two daughters) and me (with no daughter :-)) to her home in... well, some suburb of Beijing. We looked at her old photos (wedding, highschool, university etc), which was quite some fun, and at her fishes & crab. Afterwards she invited us to a restaurant in some kind of botanical garden and she used her professional equipment to take some photos of us all.

Today after work a colleague-friend invited me to some exquisite mushroom soup restaurant with her family - you possibly cannot imagine how many kind of mushrooms there are in China! Yummie! And I already received many most lovely gifts: small panda bears from my Chinese teacher here, a necklace and a Chinese silk fan from one colleague and a Beijing Opera Mask decoration for my new apartment from another Chinese friend. I will definitely miss many nice people here in China! But the countdown still shows three day...

Keine Kommentare: