Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

Final thoughts


I’m sitting in Germany in my new apartment (finally with internet and near my boyfriend, but I still need some time to really arrive) and thinking about my year in China which ended not long ago. Would words qualify to adequately put my experience in a nutshell? Or would this nutshell be overloaded and sink into the deep sea? I decided to quote three sources to give some hint of final thought, but I am sorry not to be able to cover all aspects of my experience. China, my Chinese friends, the Chinese culture and language – This is a Zaijian, not a bye-bye!

Confucius (Chinese philosopher):
'Wherever you go, go with all your heart'
Rosenstolz (only available in German):
'Irgendwo dazwischen'

Jose Carreras and Sarah Brightmen:
'Amigos para siempre'

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Welcome back, my girl!

Time to get some children, what do you think?

Your Blookman Santos!