Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2008

Back in Beijing

After a holiday too a cold and relatively bosky ("waldig") European country in the heart of Europe I came back to Beijing yesterday.

I had spent Christmas with my family in the Augsburg region and New Year's Eve with my boyfriend in the Nuremberg region.
We spent New Year's Eve eating Raclette, shooting rackets into the sky, chatting and playing games with some friends. Especially the table racket was a highlight :-).

Apart from that, I can really recommend the new "Fürthermare", a newly built thermal bath including a fun bath with water slopes. So if you currently stay in the Nuremberg region: Fuerthermare is really worth going there. For more information pls. check: www.fuerthermare.de

Hope to hear from you.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

That`s the first time i am mentioned in your blog. What an honor. :)

Your boyfrined